During April I participated in the Self Improvement Summit 2010 and was interviewed about Creating Momentum For Your Goals.
If you are a My forward Steps Member, there is no need to sign up for my bonus page that I used as my give-away for listeners at Self Improvement Summit.
You also do not need to sign up for the Summit if my interview segment is the only audio you wish to hear.
I am offering my Summit bonuses to My Forward Steps Members free, without needing to sign in.
After you log in, you will have my Summit audio copy for you to listen to over and over again.
A little further down the track, I’ll also be adding notes of all the things I mention during my session.
As part of my Summit session, I answered questions such as…
- With what do many of us struggle, when it comes to traction and forward movement in personal goals?
- How do we get past some of those roadblocks?
- What are some things we can do to increase personal momentum in our goals?
- Why do we so often fail?
- What ideas can you give about moving beyond those challenges?
- What can I do when I catch myself losing steam?
- What actions are the best and most necessary, result-producing that I can take?
- If I find myself in a place of really want to kick things along in a much bigger way, what boosters would you suggest?
- What can I set up right now, today, to improve my continued focus and sustained action?
…and of course, much more. You only need to LOG IN below…